Sunday, May 4, 2008

My lazy friend PLUS temper not good

Yesterday i went to N00dles station do assignment with my friend. My friend is very lazy to do her work and i think she is not well prepare. She even didnt read the case study and she keep on asking me how to write the report. I ask her did u read the case study and tell her read many times n u will understand. When i tell her how to do, she feel like very " bu suan". Haiz...my friend don't be so lazy , if u want to study abroad u must change ur attitude. If u really dont want to change ur attitude i advice u better dont go study abroad. While i am doing my powerpoint slide, u are doing ur upload photo.

Hey girl!!! Please respect me n appreciate my effort. I know u are a good person n caring about friend very much but the way u study must change. DONT BE LAZY!!! If not no ppl want to be with u again when they got any assignment to do. Ppl think that u are not a good group member and cannot provide anything for the group. Please my friend dont waste ur parents money !!!! I dont want to scold u and i also dont have the energy to scold u. I dont want to spoilt our relationship.

No comments: