Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Second day i back from Miri



Today is the second day i come back from Miri. My mid term semester break very short just one week only. Time pass very fast now i still can remember the day i went back to Miri. I was so excited to go home. My aunt n mum say i become thin a bit but some of them say i become fat. No matter what they said i dont care i hope next time when i go back to my hometown i will become more thin. Haha..i will keep on working here to keep fit. Wow....when i went back to Miri eat a lot of foods..everyday go out eat..hahah...so become fat again. Nevermine....coz at kl here..i didnt eat so many food.

My nephew birthday come soon..he will be 1 year sold on 9/5/08. He become more naughty than before but still cute. His face look naughty so i call him huai dan in chinese.

My aunt already move to my Uncle house. Her room really very comfortable to stay and got nice LCD screen tv n Hi Fi. I really enjoy stay inside the room.

The day before i went back to Kl i went to Siamese Restaurant to have dinner with Joyce my secondary school friend. Long time no c her...she look still the same. I order fish and chips my favourite western food and forest fruit tea. Thank You very much Joyce for ur dinner. I will buy Jaco Dongnut for u next time.







































































No comments: