Friday, May 8, 2009

Count down to final exam

Still left 4 weeks final exam is coming soon!!! Anyone realize that? haha....since we are busy on our assignment and presentation, i think that time not enough for us to do revision. One week study week is for us to do revision. Today, my HR mgt assignment grade already release i got 13 out of 20. My group mate take 14 out of 30 and the pretty girl take 14 too. I know what is my mistakes mostly is the reference list and the recommendation. Dont use point form!! I learn from that....i will work hard in my final exam and my target is credit or distinction. I dont expect so much for this semester, this is my first time at here. New environment for me and i m trying to cope with this new environment. I will try my best to do with my internal mark and also final exam. My group mate grade higher than me and this encourage me n also push me to work hard for my final. i will not give up..........when i think of my lovely family it give me energy ............I love u my family!!!!

No comments: