Saturday, September 6, 2008

忙完一个又一个

Mgt assign already pass up, Presentation already past, Marketing assign will pass up next week and next assignment will be business com. Gambateh!!! Pray for me...ya!!Last week presentation very very poor..tutor say our presentation very weak. Before the presentation i already know the result because my group member i know they quality. Plz dont misunderstanding i didnt look down at them. They dont want to think i already tell them must relate to the product and give some idea to them. It my fault too because i didnt check they slides properly. Our discussion is less because timing is not suitable. I ask them do ur part at home first. After that, we can discuss together n it will be not time consuming. It also easy for us to discuss n make some changes. Nvm.....tis is the 1st time...n still got so many presentation in the following years. I learn from my mistakes n i will improve. Business Com presenation are waiting for me...i will try my best ...!! This semester quite tough for me....but i will try my best i will not give up!!! Now....i want to do my business com research report....before i can go back to my hometown. B4 that i also wan to discuss my presentation for busines com n mgt group project n makerting group project. Time management is very important for me. I will arrange my marketing group project disucssion every Monday if possible. Mgt disucssion will be arrange by Penny. Sze ting !!!! You can do it!!!Just do it----> Nike slogan hahaha.

No comments: