Monday, March 10, 2008

10/3/08 Monday

Today is Monday luckily i dont have any class today. Haha..so i no need to wake up early. Today i wake up at 10am. Like usual i will wash my clothes and eat breakfast. Whole day i stay in my room online chatting with my cousin. While i am chatting i do some research on my economics assignment. This month will be very busy for me coz many assignement n tutorial question need to do. B4 go back to Miri i need to pass up my assignment. I am very happy waiting for April to come but also worry for my assignment. Haha..so my mood is up and down crash together. So what to do? Of coz i need to finish my assignment just in time and pass it up. Then, i no need to worry so much. Tomorrow got class for IST so need to sleep early tonight. I read the textbook for chapter 2 so many words..feel sleepy when i read the book. I will find one day my energy is fully charge n read the book. All the things i read can easily enter into my mind. Six weeks to go .....April 19. Gambateh Koo Sze Ting!!!

No comments: