Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Happy Day!

Yesterday is my last paper finally i finish my exam. I am so happy bcoz i can go back home soon. After the exam i am waiting for my cousin n aunt to come. We go to shopping together and i bought one nike clothes. I am not happy when i went to P*l* shop to help my cousin buy clothes,i ask for M size coz tat is my cousin size. The salesgirl looking at me n ask who wear the shirt? i know what is the girl mean coz she see my body siz cannot fit in the M size that y she ask. SO xia soi she ask me like tat. Nevermine one day i wil say out to u i m the one who wear the M size. I will not simply choose the size of the clothes and try it. No need to scare i will spoilt ur clothes. Hey girl! please improve ur serving skills......u r not professional at all.
Today i will still continue my shopping. Hope today can find some nice clothes for my cousin. Ladies clothes......dont want deep V like my Frez Lizard wear DEEEEEEEEEP VVVVVVV.
hahahahah!

No comments: